Pretty in Pink – Valentine Sweets
Yep, it’s that time of year where all of the love birds come out of the wood work! It cute and I love their adoration for this holiday.
It’s not without saying that every day should be a day to show your significant other how much you love and appreciate them. However, some of us do need that blaring loud reminder to go out, but some flowers or whatever they may enjoy and let those you love feel absolutely special!
And don’t contain this holiday to simply couples. Everyone needs to feel loved. We are human, right? Tell your best friend how much you appreciate them, family members, and especially those who may have lost a loved one. Buy them something nice or better yet, do something nice to remind them that they are loved! Sometimes the sweetest things come from the heart and not your wallet.
So, my favorite thing about Valentine’s Day is of course the sweets! Besides Christmas, this is a day to indulge just a little bit more than usual. I’m especially obsessed with dessert in soft shades of pink. I’m not sure what it is, I’m not even a true lover of pink, but these just scream love and strangely little pink cherubs floating around in heaven… I don’t know… it’s weird ya’ll, but that’s what comes to mind.
So to all of you, Happy Valentine’s Day and if you are in the mood to bake, here are a few “Pretty in Pink” treats to satisfy all of your sugary cravings.
1. Pink Pomelo and Rose Tarts with Honey Meringue | by Butter and Brioche
2. Rhubarb-Wrapped Pineapple Mousse Cake | by Sprinkle Bakes
3. Pink Velvet Swiss Roll | by Garnish & Glaze
4. Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes | by Handle the Heat
5. Brownie Heart Cupcakes | by Martha Stewart
6. Perfectly Pink Angel Food Cake | by Sweetapolita
7. Coconut Raspberry Macarons with Raspberry Rose Buttercream | by Half Baked Harvest
8. Baked Vanilla Bean Donuts | by Cooking Classy
9. Pink Velvet Cake | by Sugar and Charm
10. Cabernet Chocolate Truffles | by How Sweet It Is