9 DIY Projects for a Rainy Day
I woke up this morning to the soothing sound of rain hitting against my window and inviting me to stay a little longer and snuggle with my sweet dogs. The fog hangs heavy over the mountain tops when it rains and it’s captivating. I love California’s rainy days, because things that are usually dry and brown transform to a blanket of lush green over the mountains and throughout our neighborhood. There’s definitely a sense a purification that happens here. It’s magical!
Nothing speaks more to a rainy day then some good coffee and a few fun DIY projects. If we can’t go outside to play, might as well bring it inside and enjoy the sights and sounds from a cozy, drier spot.
1. Have a bunch of river rocks laying around? | Rock Magnets by Alisa Burke
2. I cannot get enough of air plants lately | Hanging Air Plants by Gathered Cheer
3. Add a little sparkle to your rainy day project | Gold Foil Brush Strok Pillow by Design Love Fest
4. Your office needs these! | Painted Push Pins by Lapin Blu
5. Make your house glow with these lovely candles | Scented Soy Candles by Paper & Stitch
6. This hat hanger is definitely going on my wall | Hanging Copper Hat Rack by a pair & a spare
7. Every girl needs a clutch like this! | Ink-Dyed Clutch by The House that Lars Built
8. Brighten up your home for spring with these paper water lilies | Paper Flower Luminaries by 100 Layer Cake
9. I’m crazy in love with these wooden dangle earrings | Wooden Modern Earrings by A Beautiful Mess
Happy DIY Rain Day!