The wonderful and magically season we call Fall is here and I’m over the moon! With it brings a soft crispness in the air, leaves that turn brilliant shades of copper and golden sunshine, a wardrobe full of thick sweaters to snuggle up in and juicy apples ripe for the picking. Gone are lazy days soaking up the sun at the beach and weekend barbecues with friends and family. However, we are greeted by the warmth in bonfires and hot cocoa, a good book and a soft, hand-knit blanket. It’s safe to say, I am truly Falling for Fall each and every day, as I enjoy all that it brings to our lives.
As the weather swiftly transitions from summer to autumn doesn’t it feel only natural to work some of that change into the home? I mean, who doesn’t adore a thick, uber soft blanket to fall asleep in, as you binge watch every episode of “Stranger Things” for the 3rd time in a row. Or over indulge in your grandma’s famous casserole dish. I especially feel the need to incorporate more moodier colors that bring a little richness and warmth into my home come the fall season.
With that being said, this Currently Loving round up intends to give us all of those great Fall feelings. And we set it to the tone of my current obsession – a few of the Pantone 2017 Fall color trends. There’s the rich Navy Peony that looks effortless next to Shaded Spruce. We cool things down with Neutral grey, but warm them right back up with Butterum and a hint of Brass metal. These are definitely not your typical fall colors which are what I love about them! There’s a good chance they will probably be making their way into my home and never leaving!
I’m also currently LOVING Target’s new Project 62 home decor line. It’s set to hit their website in just two short days and then in stores on September 19th. That blue chair below is one of the stunning pieces from this new line and it will very likely (cross my fingers) be a new piece in my home as soon as I can convince my husband that we NEED it!
Happy shopping sweet, wonderful friends!
01. Project 62 Blue Chair | I’m madly in love with Target’s latest line of home goods, Project 62, and this blue chair calling my name! Their new line coming to stores on 9.19.17
02. Natural U-Shopper with Leather Handles $60 | It’s harvest season at the Farmer’s market, which means there’s a whole lot of amazing produce to buy and a good strong tote to carry all of that goodness is a must!
03. Patterned Wool-blend Throw $59.99 | Imagine yourself snuggled up this cozy blanket, sipping on some hot cocoa, and relaxing with a captivating book… sounds perfect, right?
04. Brass Accent Table Sale $85.49 | I’m really into brass right now and this accent table adds the perfect pop of warmth against Pantone’s Navy Peony and Shaded Spruce colors.
05. Project 62 Dining Chair | Another great piece from Target’s upcoming collection, Project 62. I’m really drawn to the clean lines and mid century modern style; a classic style for any modern home.
06. Cherry with Brass Inlay Serving Board $112 | I cannot own enough cheese boards. I think it may be a sickness! But this one screams modern farmhouse and relaxing wine & cheese nights around a fire! I must have it!
07. Denim Apron $24.99 | I love the moodiness that distressed denim gives. I can easily see myself cooking away for hours with this great apron, preparing for the upcoming holiday dinners.
08. Large Wooden Tray $24.99 | H&Ms home collection is so on point right now with the fall season. This wood platter paired with gold serving utensils is what Fall dreams are made of!
09. Classic 10-Cup Coffee Maker $47.50 | As the temperatures start to dip, a warm cup of coffee becomes that much more special and soothing to kickstart your morning routine, especially when getting out of a warm bed is a huge struggle.
10. Large Wicker Hanging Pendant Light $699.99 | Wicker is where it’s at right now and this pendant light effortlessly gives you that stunning look with a fun boho feel.
11. 8-Cup French Press Sale $14.99 | So, if you’re like me, coffee is life! Sometimes I like to switch up the way I make it. I also enjoy using a French press to steep my antioxidant rich green teas, for a little mid afternoon boost.
12. Kobenstyle Blue Six Quart Casserole $139.99 | A great casserole dish is a stable, especially when there are so many hearty fall ingredients in season.
13. Gray Faux Fur Eyelash Pillow Sale $27.96 | Loading up your home with faux fur come the fall season just feels right.
14. Footed Wood Slab Tray $128 | How fun is this wood slab tray? I see plenty of holiday parties in its future!
15. Agate Cheese Board $78 | I love adding a little pop of glam to a rustic fall tablescape.
16. Jute Storage Basket $17.99 | I don’t know what it is, but baskets give me all of those great fall vibes.
17. Chunky Blanket Throw $247.42 and up | I have been dreaming of owning one of these chunky blankets for a very long time. I know the cost is a bit steep, but can you just picture yourself on a cold fall day wrapped tightly in the most amazing warmth and softness? Like the perfect hug!